ZORTOUT USER AGREEMENT
The entity you are contracting with is Zortout Co.,Ltd located in Bangkok, Thailand. We acknowledge the privacy and safety of users’ sensitive information. The following statements explain the scope of our practices and operations of our website, www.zortout.com. By using Zortout, users agree to comply with all the terms and conditions below. Users also acknowledge that they have read and understand our policies and practices. This User Agreement is effective immediately upon creating a user in our website, including registration of an account during the free trial period. Users also agree to comply with information technology laws that pertain to the country in which Zortout is accessed from.
Zortout is an Online-inventory platform that support merchants to handle daily task of sale. The purpose of Zortout is to provide management platform to facilitate clients’ businesses. Zortout operating under the entity of Zortout Co., Ltd. cannot be held accountable for any losses, damages or legal matters brought upon by the use of Zortout.com. Our company also does not take responsibility for the sales of any illegal, infringed or pirated products through our website.
While using or accessing the services of Zortout users will not:
- Post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our site
- Breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status
- Use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example if you are under 18), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools
- Fail to deliver items sold by you, unless the buyer fails to follow your terms, or you cannot contact the buyer
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous product and content
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Zortout, or the interests or property of Zortout users
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose.
- Interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infra structure
- Export or re-export any Zortout application or tool except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions
- Copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from our Services or Zortout’s copyrights, trademarks, logo
- Copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from our sites, services, applications, or tools without the prior express written permission of Zortout and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- Commercialize any Zortout application, tool or any information or software associated with such application without our consent
- Utilize Zortout to harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
Zortout bears the legal right to immediately cancel accounts that have operated in breach of this user agreement. Zortout also bears the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts, accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services.
AUTHORIZATION TO CONTACT YOU
- To contact you for reasons relating to your account or your use of our Services (such as to collect a debt, resolve a dispute, or to otherwise enforce our User Agreement) or as authorized by applicable law
- To contact you for marketing, promotional, or other reasons that you have either previously consented to or that you may be asked to consent to in the future.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information upon registration is to provide you with access to our sites and/or use of our services, applications and tools, provide you with requested customer service and relevant information about your account and our services, and to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide you access to our sites and the services and customer support you request
- Prevent, detect, and investigate, fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement. In the case that any potentially prohibited or illegal activites should occur, Zortout shall still remains
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising
- Contact you, either via email or telephone, to resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems with your account or our sites, services, applications or tools, or for other purposes authorized by law
- Contact you, either via email or telephone to inform you about our services and those of our corporate family, deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
Zortout does not publish information to the public or government-related institutions. Conversely, we may affiliate with third-party organizations to provide user information for any commercial purpose. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
Information you provide upon using our website is strictly kept confidential and not accessible as we do not retain, keep record nor share your information, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Information you provide us when registering for an account, including email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers
- The additional information you may provide to us via social media sites or services
- Transaction information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- Shipping, billing, Customer List, Customer Contact Details and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item, as well as to receive payments
- Chat history and information provided in the context of community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, or correspondence sent to us
SUPPORT SERVICE SCOPE AGREEMENT
For customers who purchase or renew a subscription.
We will provide advice, instruction, or show examples step about how to use our platform.
Our standard support service EXCLUDE the service to input/setup whole data of customer.
If customer found any issue on our platform. Customer shall promptly inform through our communication channels.
General issue would take 2-3 days to resolve.
For issue which is related to platform/hardware/network on customer environment.
We will consider this kind of issue as resolved once we are able to provide you the proven information
that our platform is working correctly.
Once your subscription starts, any refund requests shall not be approved. If you wonder whether ZORT is the right software for you, or if you have any questions regarding our features, please feel free to contact us for a 15-day free trial and further support.
Customers must contact those involved parties with information of the issue from us. We will NOT provide any direct remote resolve issues on the customer platform/hardware/network.
Changes To This Agreement Or The Services.
Zortout reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes will be effective and legally binding on you when posted on our website for the Service or when we use reasonable efforts to notify you by other means. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of this Service after amended Terms and Conditions is posted on this website or is otherwise brought to your attention signify that you agree and accept to be legally bound by the changes.
ติดต่อสอบถามเพิ่มเติม : 02-026-6423
อีเมล: [email protected]